Saturday, April 7, 2012

I am not a professional



           We all know having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. And today, it was proved. haha...i have a younger sister ,Monica. I had to do something to pass my time all day long. ughhh. days are so boring since my college is off now. :D still i really needed some thing to do, so i cut my sister's hair. Oh yes, i did. No, i am not a professional and i have not got training , but i did it . lol. she was so pissed of with me , she was like, "just to pass your boredom u did this :'( :'( huhuhuhu...."

no she did not like it. But i made fringes only. :D






Before Haircut when she was off to school


And today was a day, i found out no matter what, a sister is always gonna be your side no matter what. She's gonna let cut her hair just to make you feel happy.












After haircut at home :D





Do you have a sister? If you have, you'll know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment