Saturday, April 7, 2012

I got my nail's done!!


Hello everyone,
                How u all  doing? I hope everything is all good. Today I got my nails done. Hehe…you can see them on the pictures though. Actually I’ve got my semester exam coming up and I am on an exam leave right now. Since I do nothing (no studing) at home, I kinda pass my time doing these things like nail art. Its quite fun when u don’t  want to study J .
The nail art I did today was a pink cheetah print. Its not so clean but I tried a bit to do it. So here’s the procedure how I did it.

Things needed :
·        1.  Nail polish
·         2. Toothpick
·         3. Transparent nail polish

The procedure :

·         >> First choose your colour for the background of the print, as I chose pink and paint it as a background for your nail
·         >> Then when the back ground of the nail has dried, take a tooth pick , dip it in the nail polish u want the cheetah print (as I took black one) and just draw the prints on the  back ground
·         >> It is very easy to do right?
·         >> After the upper layer has dried paint some transparent nail polish so that your print lasts longer and it also gives a shiney look.
·         >>>Tadaaaa and DONE!!!!

P.S: I did a little bit of Zebra print on the middle finger, can try that also. Once u get along the moves its very easy. :)
It is very easy to do so everyone can try it.  Now I got to get going. Please try this alright. Good bye.

1 comment:

  1. love the animal print!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete