Friday, April 6, 2012

First Blog :D

Hello everyone,


             :D 
                  I really can't stop smiling right now because i started my own blog. :) happy A story behind everything, this is the name. At the middle of the night i am writing my first post, quite embarrassing, seems like i didn't had time. And i don't know what to write about. I am listening to a song which a friend had shared, its called broken by Life house, good actually. I think am going to Sleep now. I will be posting about me and my life basically, and the story behind everything. I really don't know where did i came up with this blog name @#!# but hope it goes with me and everyone. I would love to have you around my blog. <3 Goodnight people, nights nights :D

1 comment:

  1. I just started blogging too!! good luck with blogging!! i feel so connected with the world!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete