Friday, June 15, 2012

DIY Ripped jeans


Helllo guys,

            I know I have been quite away from my blog lately. I was having my exams and also I had nothing much to write about, may be I had no inspiration :D.

           We all know how much ripped jeans/shorts fashion is in this summer. A DIY fashion, carried from actors to singers all has been wearing ripped jeans/ shorts. It is fashionable yet comfortable to wear and easy to carry out with any thing. Combo it to any dress.


justin , selena



             So today I have a tutorial on how to do rip your jeans. Its fun and very easy to do.

Things needed:

-         A pair of old jeans
-         A pair of scissors
-         Tweezers
-         Forceps or needle

How to do:

1.       Take any old pair of jeans which you want to rip. Haha
2.       Cut it to you length if you want to make it shorts or leave it just the way it is.

3.       Mark the places where you want to rip
4.       Then with the help of you scissors cut across the jeans, as much portion you want to and below also.





5.       Then slowly with forceps or needle pluck the thread which is in the part where you have cut. The thread its not along the way you cut but right perpendicular to it like I’ve shown in the picture.

You should be very careful while picking the threads

6.       Once you’ve plucked few threads, take the tweezers and take the other threads out since it is easier once you’ve plucked few.



7.       After all the threads are taken out you have your ripped jeans ready. It is easy, isn’t it?





Now , here are some pictures which I’ve for you.



how it looks


i even did it on my back pocket



This is me, the final ripped jeans



P.S:  actually I had already ripped my jeans and afterwards I thought of posting on my blog, so I had to do it in my upper pocket :D






Enjoy ripping J

No comments:

Post a Comment